EliteSingles Full Review = June 2021 = Is It Best Dating Service? EliteSingles is a dating site ✅ suitable for people who are in search of relationships. EliteSingles will help you to find your ideal match! This elite dating site claims 85% of users have an “above average” education. So if you’re looking at EliteSingles vs Match, it has a slight edge over Match in the education department. Match claims 74% of its users have either some college or a college degree. EliteSingles attracts singles who are actively seeking a long-term relationship.
- Elite Singles: premium dating service for educated professionals. In the realm of today’s dynamic dating market, EliteSingles.com is a site trying to accommodate the needs of a growing population of mature professionals in search of genuine relationships.
- Now, let’s talk dollars and cents. Elite Singles is a premium dating site and app, which means it offers 100% free browsing. The dating website’s communication features cost a little extra, and there are pros and cons to subscribing for a paid membership. You never know if your matches will be responsive — until you try.
- EliteSingles Full Review = June 2021 = Is It Best Dating Service? EliteSingles is a dating site ✅ suitable for people who are in search of relationships. EliteSingles will help you to find your ideal match!
Table of Contents:
There are a few things you must know about cancelling subscriptions. They include the following:
- Once you subscribe to a plan and you don't cancel it manually like you subscribed, that plan will renew automatically because you gave the permission.
- When you subscribe for a trial period and then you cancel, you run the risk of losing that trial content altogether.
- You must remember to manually cancel a subscription 24 hours before the trial period ends.
We have made it super easy to cancel EliteSingles - Serious Dating subscription at the root to avoid any and all mediums 'Spark Networks Services GmbH' (the developer) uses to bill you. Now let us get into the crux of this guide.
Stop Ridiculous Charges.
Prevent apps from taking your money without permission. Get a free Virtual Credit Card to signup for Subscriptions.
How to Cancel EliteSingles - Serious Dating Subscription on your iPhone or iPad.
- First, open the settings app and tap on your name.
- Then, tap on the 'Subscriptions' tab.
(Note that you might not automatically see this tab. In that case, tap on iTunes & Appstore)
- Next, tap on your Apple ID. View Apple ID then sign in and scroll down to the 'Subscriptions' button.
- Next, tap on EliteSingles (subscription) you want to review.
- Now, Tap on Cancel.
(Note that if you don't see a 'Cancel Subscription' button for EliteSingles - Serious Dating, then it's definitely canceled already. It won't be renewed anymore).
How to Cancel EliteSingles - Serious Dating Subscription on your Android device
To cancel EliteSingles subscription on Android, you need to realize that deleting the EliteSingles app alone won't cut it. Follow the steps below:
- First, open the Google Play Store. If you have multiple Google accounts, be sure you're signed into the right one.
- Click on menu, then go to 'Subscriptions'.
- Choose the EliteSingles - Serious Dating subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the 'Cancel Subscription' option.
- Finish up as directed.
Once your EliteSingles subscription has been removed from Google Play, your future subscriptions will be cancelled and won't be renewed anymore.
How to Cancel EliteSingles - Serious Dating Subscription on a Mac computer.
To cancel EliteSingles subscription on your Mac, do the following:
- First open the Mac App Store, then click on your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click on the 'View Information' tab at the top of the window and sign in if asked to do so.
- Scroll down on the next page shown to you until you see the 'Subscriptions' tab then click on 'Manage'.
- Click 'Edit' beside the EliteSingles - Serious Dating app and then click on 'Cancel Subscription'.
Note: Always make sure to use the exact username and ID you used to set up the subscription to manage that subscription when necessary. This is sometimes different from the Apple ID or Android brand ID you have set up.
If you don't remember your password however, contact the App for help/to reset password.
How to Cancel EliteSingles - Serious Dating Subscription on Paypal.
To cancel your EliteSingles subscription on PayPal, do the following:
- First log into your PayPal account at www.paypal.com .
- Click on the settings tab which is beside the logout option.
- Press 'Payments' from the menu provided to you and click on 'Manage Automatic Payments' in the Automatic Payments dashboard.
- You'll be shown a series of merchants' agreement you've transacted before. Click on 'EliteSingles - Serious Dating' to cancel.
- You will be shown a confirmation page. Click on the 'Cancel Automatic Payments' tab to affirm that you want to stop making payments to EliteSingles - Serious Dating.
- Then click 'Done' on the verification page to complete the unsubscription.
What to do if your subscribed directly on EliteSingles's website?
Here's how to cancel your EliteSingles subscription when billed through a payments provider that is not the Appstore, Playstore or Paypal.
Sometimes, you may start a subscription directly on a company's website without using an extra layer of security like Paypal or Apple. To unsubscribe, you might have to sign into EliteSingles - Serious Dating's website or directly reach out to the payments provider.
Generally, here are two steps you can take if you find yourself in that fix:
- Finding the company's information, then reaching out. Contact EliteSingles - Serious Dating here →
- If the company has an app they developed in the Appstore, you can try contacting Spark Networks Services GmbH (the app developer) for help through the details of the app.
How to delete EliteSingles account
You might have created an account on EliteSingles during the course of using the app. Many apps make it so easy to signup but a nightmare to delete your account. We try to make it easier but since we don't have information for every app, we can only do our best.
Generally, here are some steps you can take if you need your account deleted:
- Reach out directly to EliteSingles via Justuseapp. Get all Contact details →
- You can send an email to [email protected] requesting that they delete your account.
- Check EliteSingles's Privacy/TOS/Support channels below for their to find '@'. It immediately shows the neccessary emails.
Bonus: How to Delete EliteSingles - Serious Dating from your iPhone or Android.
Delete EliteSingles - Serious Dating from iPhone.
To delete EliteSingles from your iPhone, Follow these steps:
- On your homescreen, Tap and hold EliteSingles - Serious Dating until it starts shaking.
- Once it starts to shake, you'll see an X Mark at the top of the app icon.
- Click on that X to delete the EliteSingles - Serious Dating app from your phone.
Go to Settings and click on General then click on 'iPhone Storage'. You will then scroll down to see the list of all the apps installed on your iPhone. Tap on the app you want to uninstall and delete the app.
For iOS 11 and above:
Go into your Settings and click on 'General' and then click on iPhone Storage. You will see the option 'Offload Unused Apps'. Right next to it is the 'Enable' option. Click on the 'Enable' option and this will offload the apps that you don't use.
Delete EliteSingles - Serious Dating from Android
Elitesingles Dating Apps
- First open the Google Play app, then press the hamburger menu icon on the top left corner.
- After doing these, go to 'My Apps and Games' option, then go to the 'Installed' option.
- You'll see a list of all your installed apps on your phone.
- Now choose EliteSingles - Serious Dating, then click on 'uninstall'.
- Also you can specifically search for the app you want to uninstall by searching for that app in the search bar then select and uninstall.