Unlike many dating applications, Bumble offers its dating software via the reputable App Store and Google Play. It isn’t your average adult site with nudity and scoring, as it tends to attract members seeking a deep connection or possibly serious relationship. Whether that’s for networking, friendship, dating, or love, Bumble’s ultimate goal is to do away with outdated dating rules that say men have to be the ones to initiate. Bumble is available for free on Google Play (where it has 4 stars) and iTunes (where it has 4.2 stars), and the site itself sees over 540,000 visitors a month. The Bottom Line. Bumble is the dating app for women who want to be empowered, and men who want to let women make the first move. Per Month, Starts at $24.99. Visit Site at Bumble.
Bumble App Review: Is Bumble a good or bad dating app for men?
Is the Bumble dating app good for guys? How does it compare to Tinder? Worth the storage space on your phone?
I did the research so you don’t have to! Here is my Bumble review.
Ways that Bumble benefits men [PROS]
• Because only women can message first, a lot of pressure is off the guys. Instead of coming up with a great opening line, you can just let the interested ladies come to you. Pretty nice, actually!
Bumble Bee Dating Site Reviews
• If you upgrade to Bumble Boost, you don’t even have to swipe! Then Bumble is practically set-it-and-forget-it. One of the main features of Bumble Boost is BeeLine, which notifies you the moment that someone right-swipes on you. So you can just wait for women to right-swipe you, swipe them back, and then wait for them to send you a first message. This approach requires so little effort it’s crazy.
• Bumble girls seem more beautiful and classy than Tinder girls. This is a subjective opinion, of course, but one that many men I’ve talked to seem to share.
What’s not to like about Bumble [CONS]
• Bumble has been accused of having fake and/or inactive profiles. This is a problem for most of the big dating apps, though, so I can forgive it.
• You’ll see a lot of the same women as on Tinder. I still think the selection is overall better, though.
• There are minor technical problems. The main one that irks me is, when swiping, sometimes I’ll see the same girls I already swiped on and have to swipe them again.
Overall takeaway: ✔️ 👍
I’d say the pros far outweigh the cons for using Bumble. As a guy, especially, I’ve found it to be one of the best options out there.
How to guarantee you’ll meet someone 🔥 on Bumble?
Yelp Bumble Dating Site Reviews
Pics are everything.
Is Bumble A Legitimate Dating Site
You could be Brad Pitt, but with unflattering photos, you wouldn’t get a single match. Likewise, an average-looking guy with great pictures can have his pick of any girl on Bumble.
Unfortunately, studies show that guys are terrible at picking photos of themselves that are attractive to women.
Test your Bumble pics on Photofeeler to make sure they are 👌 before you waste your matches. Has been known to increase match rate and quality significantly.